Gathering and evaluating user requirements, illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Work with the team on digital products (including websites, mobile devices and apps) with intuitive user experiences through research, concept ideation, wire framing, sketching, rapid product prototyping and user interface design
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Testing UI elements such as banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
- Adopt the latest industry UI/UX best practices and design trends
- Diploma in Computing/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- Proficient in Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Strong experience with HTML5 & CSS3
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1987665
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.