- Experience all layer - Canonical, Harmonization, SFD, Data mart.
- Experience with Data Stage ETL Tools.
- Attitude towards problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Should possess strong knowledge in ETL Development and should be able to lead and manage the end to end Dev/SIT/UAT activities.
- Adept at Teradata FSLDM data technology & debugging and analyzing tasks utilizing the problem-solving skills.
- Good working knowledge in Testing Financial DataMart's and Data warehouse built on Teradata FSLDM.
- Strong knowledge in Designing and building the UAT test Scenarios and test scripts.
- Exposure SQL/PLSQL Querying skills.
- Should be able to handle the delivery, status Reporting and client communication independently.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements; effective at time management, task prioritization and multitasking.
- Work in a fast paced environment, under minimal supervision to perform as an Individual Contributor.
- Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Understanding to concepts of SDLC methodologies like Waterfall & Agile is desirable.
- Banking knowledge is desirable.
- 3-9 Years' experience in Enterprises Data Warehouse development.
- Expertise in ETL Data Warehouse and proficient in Teradata and Oracle databases.
- Understanding of FSLDM physical data modeling in wider subject areas.
- Experience in using QC, ALM, IBM Clear Case.