Technical Data Analyst - EDW Platform Specialist
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders.
- Able to participate in requirement gathering by engaging SME's & Technical team.
- Understanding on banking domain with experience working in IT banking projects.
- Experience in Application Platform Support - Release Management / DR Activities / Troubleshooting / Sizing / Security Setup / Housekeeping activities.
- Analytical skills to solve data mapping requirements for data ingestion from Structured & Unstructured data.
- Strong Understanding on Object Oriented / Functional Programming / Data Modelling concepts.
- Strong Understanding on Big Data Ecosystem - HDFS / Hadoop Ecosystem / Hive / Spark / Scala / Python
- Strong Understanding on Teradata FSLDM and GCFR framework.
- Strong Understanding on Informatica Toolkit with v10 & above.
- Experience in programming and optimization techniques of Teradata
- Knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices are desirable.
- Work in a fast paced environment, able to perform as an Individual Contributor and also able to manage his team delivery.
- Effectively deal with multiple deadline-driven, customer-sensitive projects and tasks
- Able to handle Client interfacing and manage internal & external stakeholders.
- Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Strong understanding to concepts of SDLC methodologies like Waterfall & Agile.
QUALIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION:
- Maintenance of EDW platform built on Teradata FSLDM and GCFR framework.
- Maintenance of Data Lake platform built on Big Data Ecosystem - HDFS / Hadoop Ecosystem / Hive / Spark / Scala / Python.
- Maintenance of ETL Application using Informatica Toolkit with v10 & above.
- Platform Support & Maintenance - Release Management / DR Activities / Troubleshooting / Sizing / Security Setup / Housekeeping activities.
- Flexibility to work for application support working environment.
- Preparing artefacts & presenting Functional requirement documents for User sign-off & acceptance.
- Contribute to practice initiatives: knowledge/IP asset creation
- Candidate should have 8+ years with IT projects and 5+ experience in Application Development / Maintenance & Support in Banking environment.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or equivalent.