Solutions Architect [Presales]
The primary focus is to play a leading role as a technology, solution, architecture and services Expert to drive Enterprise Infrastructure business revenue and increase profitability. This requires technical business solution domain expertise in one or more of the following ICT domains: Multi-Cloud Orchestration and Management, Cloud Native Platforms and Technologies, Data Center Platforms, Telecommunications, Networking, Security, End User Client Technology, Virtualization, Cloud, Service Management. Cloud economics and TCO and ROI Scenarios to create value is highly desired.
You align the business needs of customers and prospects to a technical solution and provide high quality pre-sales technical consultation and develop cost effective, resilient, innovative and reliable ICT solutions to win proposals and bids/tenders and achieve high customer satisfaction for the services rendered. You must have demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and system architecture.
The key function is primarily in pre-sales, tenders and bids. You must have the ability to conceptualize business solution to customer and you actively participate in the business development lifecycle, developing accurate / optimised bill of materials, generating proposals, and supporting other sales efforts. You walk through and present to clients the various technologies and services proposed and explain technical details and value proposition of the proposed solution and act as a trusted advisor for nominated client accounts.
Provide Broad and Deep Technical Consulting support to Solution Sales team for Enterprise Infrastructure business
Gather in depth hardware, cloud, applications and networks requirement to architect and design a suitable highly available, secure and scalable solution to meet client requirement
Prepare and propose technical solution for customers, including overseeing the selection of technologies to develop the proposed solutions, developing accurate and optimised bill of materials, migration plan, proposal writing, presentation and conduct proof-of-concept to showcase its technical feasibility
Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist
Highlight the positive impact of the solutions and it how it can achieve customer's business goals
Manage customer relationship by communicating architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues Qualifications
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Min 10 years of Solution Architect presales experience with software and cloud development background in the Telecommunications or IT Industry
- Practical experience in implementing Azure / AWS projects preferred.
- Practical experience in infrastructure sizing and cloud architecture preferred.
- Added advantage if you have VMware & Redhat knowledge & experience in deployment.
- Minimally done 3 Datacenter modernization projects of size 40VMs and above.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Infrastructure & Storage Equipment (Lenovo / Cisco / Dell / HP / EMC / NetApp)
- Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in several of the following products or technologies: F5 / Palo Alto / CheckPoint / Arista / etc
- Possess at least one CCIE. Preferably in R&S / Data Centre / Security
- Experience leading large group meetings / information gathering sessions with senior-level executives
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong command of English, with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Visio