Senior Software Engineer, IT - Corporate Systems
The candidate is required to support both Project and BAU activities, where applicable, for the systems below
(i) on-premise Oracle e-Business Suite (OFIN, P2P and iHR) and
(ii) Oracle HCM Cloud;
in areas such as analyze, design, develop and documentation. The Job
• Is to establish good working relationships with peers and users.
• BAU Application support for Oracle e-Business Suite and Oracle HCM Cloud.
• BAU support or requirements coming from regulators or auditors.
• Manage and assess impact of requirements coming from source-systems and users.
• Is able to follow through the issue resolution and/or establish resolution plan.
• Understands strategic planning, perform design and systems analysis.
• Is a savvy self-starter (expected to source for solutions independently)
• Is flexible and open to new and unfamiliar technologies.
• is comfortable with Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Can work with different teams with their different temperaments.
• Review, but not limited to, requirements document, design specifications, SIT test plan, technical impact assessment, source code documentation.
• Guide developers in the understanding of the required specifications.
• Validate application conformance to specifications.
• Any other responsibilities that may be given by supervisor or manager.
• Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
• Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
• Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.