Senior Principal Solution Consultant
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated individual to join NCS as Senior Principal Solution Consultant. At NCS, we seek to nurture talents in creating and developing innovative solutions. If you are passionate about new technologies and new ideas, NCS could be a place for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Principal Solution Consultant for Cybersecurity, you will provide an overarching guidance and standards for solution management and architecture and applies NCS methodology and reusable assets to deliver consistently high-quality work. Aligned with the strategic direction set by senior management relating to team goals, you will be involved in negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
You will act as a primary contact and escalation point to clients for all technical & security related issues and provide visibility for both internal Management and clients on assigned action items. The role requires you to manage business critical items where you are responsible to reduce the impact on clients and progressed to a smooth and satisfactory resolution. It is important that you work closely within a Customer Success Team and with Sales, Product teams and Senior Management to assist with clients' renewal and to win new business opportunities and also to deliver strategic outcomes across the heterogenous environments of the clients and its challenging environments.
To be successful for this role, you should be:
- an experienced, competent account management professional with knowledge across multiple disciples of cybersecurity;
- willing to challenge, dive-in to the details, and demonstrate our capabilities to support complex security needs and environments.
- a trusted advisor to clients and will work with various cross teams to develop the internal security expertise needed to drive the best customer outcomes.
T he ideal profile should have / be:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields
- Experience in:
- developing and implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises in multiple industry verticals, across a wide range of technology platforms
- various Perimeter defence and North-South and East-West threats and mitigations solutions, EDR Systems, Anti-Virus systems, knowledge of SOC environments or in related roles
- helping develop and deliver cyber security and technology strategy across many different industry sectors
- defining security, strategies, and assisting with driving aligned outcomes
- CIRT/SOC environment
- Last account management experience along with a customer focused background with a strong commitment to customer success & satisfaction.
Technical / Professional Skills
- Excellent communications and able to influence and align key stakeholders across different functions and seniority
- Strong skills in technical & security capabilities like Identity and Access Management, Data Security, Infrastructure Security, SOC build, and Incident response
#ncslife#a place for great work