Senior Manager, Information Security
- Establish security architecture for BU aligned to Group Cyber Resilience. Accountable for ensuring that security infrastructure operations handling the cybersecurity defences remain current and relevant.
- Administer compliance with these policies and procedures through ongoing security reviews, audits and assessments.
- Conduct security risk assessment, business impact analysis and develop security risk treatment plan.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for risk management, mitigation and remediation measure.
- Leverage Group Cyber Resilience to deliver security awareness training program to foster a secure culture, improve security awareness and compliance.
- Partner with internal and external audit teams, to manage and effect audits from a compliance & point-in-time perspective, to a risk-driven, continuous proactive compliance approach.
- Point of contact to assist and advise Line-of-Business for cyber security related matters.
- Degree/Diploma or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least one security certification is preferred, such as Certified Information Security Management (CISM), Certified Risk Information Security Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- At least 8 years of experience in IT Risk Management, Governance or Compliance.
- Understanding of control and risk management concepts including control testing, risk assessments, risk treatment and third-party risk.
- Knowledge of risk management policies, methods, standards, processes, governance models, and both quantitative and qualitative risk analysis approaches.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001-5, COBIT and NIST, including 800-53 and Cyber security Framework.
- Customer-focused with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, as well as working as a team member, and independently with minimal supervision.
- Good analytical and communication skills