BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ About BNP Paribas Wealth Management
BNP Paribas Wealth Management is the private banking activity of BNP Paribas group.
For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting your wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to your loved ones. We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group.
Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. Roles and Responsibilities:
As Senior Project manager, you will play an important role in managing few projects by working closely with development team and various transversal teams like IT Security, IT Risk, Architect, Application Integration, and Production Support. You will report to Co-Division heads in Singapore and India.
- Experience in Project Management and Wealth management functional knowledge
- A high understanding of Program management and end to end to Project management processes in detail
- A proven track record of collaborating and delivering in matrix environments by driving consensus and constructively challenging
- Good knowledge of Project task management, time management, cost and budget management, risk management
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focused approach on objectives and can-do-attitude
- Very good organized and experience in prioritizing the project tasks
- Able to independently manage complex projects and support staff
- An excellent communicator with good presentation skills
- Possess ability to manage various interested parties such as stakeholder, subject matter expert, third party vendor, contractor and business user
- Produce weekly RAG reporting
- Good Steering committee presentation skills
- Passionate and ensure project is completed on time , on budget , with quality and meet the requirements as per the specifications
- Ensure all audit issues and project risk are managed to meet resolution deadlines
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices
- Takes accountability in project issues and discuss with concerned team members and manage the issue well
- To motivate, engage and develop each member of the project team
- Professional experience : Minimum 10 years of experience
- Project Management : Minimum 8 years
- Wealth Management : Minimum 5 years
- Education : Masters degree