Senior Associate, Wealth Data Analyst, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Work with product managers, business managers, front office team to identify analytics and reporting requirements for Wealth management business.
- Translate business problems into data requirements
- Explore/discover data/source systems to address analytics requests.
- Process raw data sources to build analytical data marts, reports for regular use.
- Perform deep dive analysis to address key business challenges and identify untapped opportunities.
- 7-8 years of MIS/data analysis experience
- Previous experience in Private Banking / Wealth Management domain for at least 1-2 years
- Candidate must have strong SAS/SQL and MS Excel background and be comfortable with processing large volumes of data.
- Good communication skills and presentation skill
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge and experience working with Python script is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.