Release & Configuration Manager
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you'll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold - to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Release & Configuration Manager will be working in the regional Test & Release Management team taking care of software releases for all Avaloq products supported by the regional business entity. You will be responsible for defined set of customers and support them during go live and project phases.
- You will be involved in planning and rollout of various Avaloq products in the controlled environments.
- You will have end-to-end accountability for the successful delivery of releases into the Live environments.
- Create and manage implementation plan, release meetings and production cutover.
- Accountable for release scope validation with project managers and delivery managers.
- Ensures technical validation of all releases are completed and reported for the Go Live.
- Responsible for software packaging, code merge, deployment and log analysis of Avaloq Core and Front platforms.
- Coaching new joiners, documentation of release process and advise stakeholders on best practices.
What you need
- Experience in Avaloq (this is an essential criteria), ICE, Unix, Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL languages.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science/Engineering Degree.
- 5- 7 Years of Release Management, Configuration Management experience in the banking & financial services industry.
- Understanding of Avaloq Banking System concepts.
- Conflict resolution, stakeholder management, reporting, conducting end user training.
- Open to work in weekend/shifts depending on priorities.
You will get extra points for the following
- Knowledge about Avaloq Front Platform, Mobile Application releases.
- Avaloq ICE Release Stream creation, cutover.
- Advance shell scripting, Zena/Scheduler Operations.
- ITIL certified.
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out "Success Share Units" depending on its performance in a given year.