Lead the IT team on project delivery and managing and growing existing business applications.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements;
- Resolve and assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas;
- Develop methods to monitor project progress; and provide corrective supervision;
- Deliver quality, timely and cost effective solution that meets business requirements
- Maintain system performance and availability that meets agreed Service Level Agreement
- Preparation of Project Paper (budget, resource, timeline) and review of project spent against budget
- Willing to work off biz hours to meet crucial / critical milestone
- To be able to manage BAU support team
- A good degree with at least 5 years’ proven project management experience in a financial institution;
- Strong technical working knowledge in INFORMATICA, ORACLE, PL/SQL, UNIX, JAVA;
- Lead project planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting activities for projects from initiation to final operational stage;
- Good stakeholders’ management skills;
- Good conflict resolution skills;
- Able to multi-task, work within tight deadline, resource and budget.
Applicants may also apply via our job portal @maybankjobs.com