Presales Consultant [Networking]
The primary focus is to play a leading role as a Technical Subject Matter Expert to drive Data Centre and Campus networking business revenue and increase profitability. You align the business needs of customers and prospects to a technical solution and provide high quality pre-sales technical consultation and develop cost effective, resilient, innovative and reliable ICT solutions to win proposals and bids/tenders and achieve high customer satisfaction for the services rendered. You must have demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and system architecture
The key function is primarily in pre-sales, tenders and bids stage and requires both broad and deep Cisco / Aruba technology knowledge. You must have the ability to conceptualize business solution to customer and you actively participate in the presales lifecycle including but not limited to developing accurate / optimised bill of materials, generating proposals, and supporting other sales efforts. You walk through and present to clients the various technologies and services proposed and explain technical details and value proposition of the proposed solution and act as a trusted advisor for nominated client accounts. Responsibilities
Provide Broad and Deep Technical Consulting support to Solution Sales team for Cisco / Aruba networking business
Gather in depth networking requirement to architect and design a suitable highly available, secure and scalable solution to meet client requirement
Prepare and propose technical solution for customers, including overseeing the selection of technologies to develop the proposed solutions, developing accurate and optimised bill of materials, proposal writing, presentation and conduct proof-of-concept to showcase its technical feasibility
Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist
Highlight the positive impact of the solutions and it how it can achieve customer's business goals
Manage customer relationship by communicating architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues Qualifications
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Min 10 years of IT Presales or Solutioning experience in Data Centre and Campus Networking solutions in the Telecommunications or IT Industry
- Possess at least one CCIE. Preferably in R&S / Data Centre / Security
- Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in several of the following products or technologies are preferred: F5 / Palo Alto / CheckPoint / Arista / etc
- Experience leading large group meetings / information gathering sessions with senior-level executives
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Familiar with market trends for systems and SI solution
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong command of English, with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good team player and proactive attitude.
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Visio