Operations Manager, Corporate Action (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operations Manager in our Corporate Action team!!
• Own and govern the control framework of the team (eg. EOD checklist, incident management, timely breaks management, etc.)
• Review and implement new business processes into the team
• Own and govern the processes are executed in line with the SOPs and ensure team members understand their roles
• Own and govern the client delivery framework and ensure team members understand the Client Experience and how they impact it
• Own the exceptions and escalations in the team and facilitate completion when necessary ad hoc tasks as assigned by Line Manager/HOD
• Face off to Internal and External stakeholders (e.g. Audit, Compliance, Products team, custodians, counterparties etc.)
• Participate in Corporate Action workflow workshops organized by project team and vendors
• Perform GAP analyses and work with users and Change the bank team to document the business requirements for all the processes and project changes required
• Support business to define, design, develop and implement the new "To-Be" processes base on market best practice
• Review and provide feedback on Functional Specifications for Corporate Action Workflow
• Work with project working group on testing scenarios and test pack for UAT
• Organize and perform training of the new processes for the team Qualifications
• 8 to 10 years of business in Corporate Actions processing
• Understanding of project life cycles, project planning and project management methodologies
• Proficient use of MS Visio, Microsoft Office, MS Project
• Experience with Financial applications such as T24, Swifts, IntelliMatch or equivalent will be an added advantage
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• High degree of initiative and previous experience working with cross functional teams towards effective process or system solutions