Plan, implement and oversee the computer networks services
- Designing and implementing functional network infrastructure to include LAN, WAN, WIFI and network security
- To take charge and lead IT network projects, which includes designing and deployment of new systems and services.
- Review the log of the network links to ensure no abnormal activities
- Monitor all network resources proactively to ascertain the general of the networks and to detect faults or error
- Provide network fault investigation, troubleshooting, resolution, recovery and root cause analysis
- Review solutions, propose design/ architecture decisions, contribute to the development of the architecture specifications
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years proven working experience in related position
- In-depth knowledge over LAN / WAN / WIFI and network equipment such as firewalls, switches, routers is required
- CCNA / CCNP or relevant certification would highly advantageous
- Good exposure in Unix or Linux environment would be a plus
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1987665
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.