Lead Consultant, Systems
is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) and communications engineering services provider across the Asia-Pacific region. We are headquartered in Singapore and a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singtel Group. We have in-depth domain knowledge and unique capabilities that create business value for customers. We offer a broad range of services, including consulting, systems development and integration, business process outsourcing, infrastructure management and solutions, and technology solutions. As a Desktop Technical Lead, the broad area of your job responsibilities will cover the following:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Develop standard and scalable solutions for managed services and on-premise installations
- Drive innovation using leading technologies to create sustainable business values
- Identify new or emerging technology solutions and establish partnership and collaborations to develop services and solutions.
- Design differentiated solutions that are of the right value and cost
- Establish strategic partnerships for price competitiveness and market positioning
- Identify project risk (technical & execution) and provide mitigation measures
- Prepare solution writeup, bill of material, scope of work and engage Service Delivery team, gathering customer requirement and offering cost effective solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory Design and Group Policy Administration
- Familiar with different product licensing schemes
- At least 3 - 5 years Systems and Endpoint experience in various vendors HPE, IBM, Dell, Cisco, etc
- Hand-on experience with various OS (Microsoft Windows, AIX, Solaris, Redhat) and virtualised platforms (VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, AIX LPAR, Solaris LDOM and Container)
- Good knowledge of client tools and utilities, including backup and archival solution.
- Proficient in virtualization and cloud (IaaS) technology
- Familiar with Software Management, Software Packaging and OS Imaging Tool such as SCCM or equivalent
- Familiar with scripting using Visual Studio or Powershell or equivalent.
- End Point User Analytic Tool or equivalent