IT Director, Business Technology Partner
Do you have a strong background in product service management and IT infrastructure and see yourself in a major advisory position? Does analyzing technology, providing insights and pioneering various efforts to support informed business decisions fire your zeal? If so, the position of IT Director, Business Technology Partner is for you.
In this role, you will be involved with steering the development of business strategy, relationship management, business partnership and demand management, streamlining existing compliance risks with various regulations and ITIL for furthering the company's goals. Additionally, you will be tapping on your business acumen and knowledge from various trends in the field in making recommendations to deliver the maximum potential value to M1.
Working in close coordination with various third parties and the company's top executives and management within the assigned departments is also required. As an IT Director, Business Technology Partner, you will be overseeing multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritizing work accordingly and remaining effective under strict deadlines and pressure. Key Responsibilities
The key objectives of the IT Director, Business Technology Partner are to:
- Oversee and manage the overall direction of M1's IT vision by shaping demand, providing consulting to the business and leading the solution process for various demands
- Identify feedback and crucial updates on improving cost-effectiveness and developing competitive advantage in various IT operation processes
- Ensure upgraded systems remain secure against cyber threats and compliant with the relevant regulations
- Provide leadership in developing and implementing information technology initiatives that align with the company's mission as M1 undergoes digital transformation and supporting the business to maximise value in harnessing technologies to deliver reliable and high performing IT infrastructure and systems.
Specifically, the key responsibilities of the IT Director, Business Technology Partner will be to:
- Develop and manage IT strategy and roadmap for the overall growth of the company
- Optimize IT technology-related resource utilization and budget to deliver quality and cost-effective solutions
- Provide leadership in guiding business teams on mapping requirements to clear outcomes and assist with prioritization of key developments.
- Analyse critical business issues and requirements and recommend IT solutions that provide competitive advantage
- Responsible for the reliability, scalability, security of the company's systems; increase IT process maturity and improve integration
- Identify new emerging information technologies with potential value for the company
- Manage 3 rd party partners who are providing IT and System support to M1 for legacy service.
- Establish clear IT and technology-related policies and processes to safeguard data integrity and confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance requirements
- Spearhead transformation in technology and innovation projects
- Oversee Service Management support of billing-related applications and provide billing, payment and debt management solutions to support business initiatives
- Ensure the day-to-day efficiency of the company's Service Management
- Effectively manage vendors to ensure quality delivery of projects and solutions that meet the operations and business needs
To be effective in this role, the IT Director, Business Technology Partner should fulfil the following criteria:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, Applied Math or any other related field
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant experience in a senior role. Experienced working in a fast-paced, consumer-oriented company, where technology has been used for competitive advantage
- Demonstrated experience in taking a company to the next level of performance using innovative technology
- Proven ability to run complex projects and integrate systems
- Well-versed in ITIL strategy, processes and standards for architecture, development, operations, and security
- Strong commercial acumen with in-depth understanding of ITIL strategies, roadmaps and their impact on operations
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Possess strong infrastructure technologies background and knowledge of best practices
- Proven success in building and developing high-performing teams
- Strong vendor management experience in managing SI partners to deliver service level based on SLAs