Full Stack Software Engineer (Web & Mobile)
- SGD80000 - SGD150000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
As established global firm in the Commerce sector is seeking a number of Full Stack Software Engineers to join their growing team in Singapore. These Engineers will have responsibilities mainly in developing web and mobile applications from scratch.
- Work with a team of Product Managers, Designers and other Developer to create efficient solutions and applications which are targeted to external customers' needs
- Take part in the full lifecycle of the product, from POCs through to continuous improvements post-launch. This includes development of front to back responsive web applications with emphasis on mobile applications
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: The candidate should be a strong technologist with excellent web and mobile development skills. This should be derived from professional working experience and not just personal projects
- MUST HAVE: Good exposure to test driven development and CI/CD frameworks including usage of tools such as AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Docker etc.
- Any experience with Python would be an added advantage
- Participate in regular Agile stand-ups and sprints
- The candidate should be happy to work in a fast-paced, start-up like environment, jumping in to assist in other areas where needed
- Strong communication skills. Multilinguistic skills (English, Mandarin, Thai etc.) would be highly advantageous
Key Words: Development, Full Stack, Mobile, Web, Single Page Applications, Microservices
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330