Full Stack Developer, Innovation COE (SA/AD)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Developer in our Innovation COE team!!
The candidate does the development and delivery of state-of-the-art digital solutions to bank's internal staff and external clients in a hands-on manner.
Main responsibilities (all or subset of the below):
- Solution design and technical specifications
- Support and troubleshooting for Pre-Production/Production and UAT/SIT (coordination and hands-on)
- Quality Assurance (review of design, code, tests, documentation, security, etc.)
- Obtaining technical approvals and supporting technical reviews (e.g. security reviews and penetration tests)
- Evaluation of new technologies, software products and vendor proposals
- Introducing innovation through preparation and presenting of technical proposals to stakeholders and navigating through approval processes
- Extending existing and implementing additional DevOps practices
- Release and Deployment management
- Extensive experience in J2EE based software development and delivery (Spring Framework, Websphere, WebLogic, Tomcat)
- Good knowledge of Microservice (MS) application architecture, API Lifecycle management and API governance
- Hands on experience in developing MS application with Springboot, swagger, actuator, oauth2.0 & JWT.
- Good experience with any API Manager (WSO2, IBM Data power, APIGEE etc.), Microservice container and containerization platforms (Docker, Openshift etc.)
- Experience in system integration over webservices and other protocols (SOAP, REST, JMS)
- Experience in relational databases, SQL and data modeling
- Experience in the entire software development life cycle including deployment, go-live and warranty
- Experience in web and hybrid mobile application development (HTML5, CSS3, React JS, React Native)
- Understanding of system design, infrastructure and mobile security
- Understanding of agile development methodologies
- Ability to think in abstraction layers and solve complexity by breaking down into smaller chunks
- Leadership skills, taking ownership and responsibility.
- Coordination skills to ensure efficient collaboration of various individuals and teams for successful delivery of project tasks.
- "Hands-on", "can-do" and "get-done" attitude. Ability to help himself, help others and to request for help.
- Ability and deliver quality results on time despite parallel tasks.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adjust directions to achieve both tactical and strategic goals in a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, able to collaborate/facilitate with various parties within the team and with other teams on various levels