Finance Program Specialist (PMO)
Skills / experience required:
- Specialized to manage finances of a large-scale program comprising of projects.
- Work with the Program Manager and Project Managers to manage the financial forecast and track spending across the program.
- Review the financial portfolio of the whole project team to drive financial management improvements.
- Coordinates with peers, business partners and stakeholders on creating project plans, budgets, scope definition, timelines, outcomes, and deliverables
- Monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours and budgets
- Controlling workflow, scheduling assignments, evaluating the course of the project and reporting its status to the management and stakeholders.
- Type of projects include IT infrastructure service solutions, network and systems connectivity.
- In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience in infrastructure project management or project management, preferably with a focus on the Financial aspects.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in working in project management; accustomed to manage multiple projects at one time with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment