ETL developer, Group Operations & Technology
The candidate will be responsible for working with internal users from all the entities across regions to gather user requirements, design, propose end to end enhancement solution and delivered the approved solution conforming to the bank technology architecture guidelines, technology security standards and IT management process. General Responsibilities
- Demonstrates commitment to company mission, vision and values through professional conduct and individual job performance.
- Influencing role to product specifications, building and supporting a reliable enterprise data warehouse to meet the development and maintenance requirements of systems/platforms.
- Aware of and aligns to regulatory and mandated requirements across regions (MAS, BNM, HKMA, CBRC).
• Strong experience in
- Teradata DB
- Teradata tools and Utilities (Fast Load, Fast Export, BTEQ etc)
- IBM datastage
- Teradata FSLDM model, transformation rules and concept of Bmap and Bkey
- Control-M Scheduler
- SQL / PLSQL
- Unix shell scripting (AIX)
• 5+ years ETL development experience in Financial and Banking Industry
• Technical knowledge of Business Intelligence functions and data modelling.
• Expertise in analysis of different performance issues.
• Good knowledge of Oracle RDMBS
• Good knowledge on General Ledger & Reconciliation process
• Good product knowledge on Loans, Deposits, Credit card, Trade Finance & Treasury Products.
• Good Knowledge on RAy, including data model and data requirements
• Ability to Work both functional and technical Role on the Data warehouse FSLDM data model
• DevOps operating practices