Commercial Cards - Product & Partnerships Management, TTS Asia Pacific - Vice President
The Mkt Seg & Svcs Sr Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Technology, Operations and Coverage teams to drive timely, cost effective and high-quality delivery of market solutions. Closely manage the output of the Team.
- Partner with Finance to evaluate investments in product development,expenditure, benefits realization and overall deal/Product P&L performance
- Work closely with global and regional product teams to develop and refine the strategy of product solutions, go to market approach, and delivery model.
- Work with Product control functions to ensure that all relevant documentation (eg Product Approval Program) and processes are strictly adhered to and part of the management fabric of the product business
- Coordinate planning and other related activities for launching of new capabilities and functionalities across technology, operations, implementations, and regional teams
- Work closely with the Core Product Teams, Coverage Partners and other stakeholders to ensure that demands of the clients are well understood
- Develop an action plan to address VOC (Voice of the Client) feedback. Partner with cross-functional and coverage teams to execute
- Invest time to keep track of Competition, Market Trends, New Technologies; responsible for managing and optimizing the output of the team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience in electronic banking channels with good knowledge of corporate banking practices in the cash management space; Exposure to and understanding of business analysis, data and system analysis
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, take initiative, and produce consistent high-quality work; Willingness to be a direct contributor and ability to multi-task
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Market Segments and Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting