You’ll be working for a reputable banking company who is looking for Business Analyst – Fixed Income, focusing on Front Office trading and Bloomberg Trading System. This is a 12 months contract and to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Interact with the users to gather core business requirements and or assist with the support of both UAT/DR. This includes the documentation of the requirements for socialization to the relevant parties.
- Design smart and scalable solutions following the banks development standards with a view of Front to Back solutions where industrialization of processes and maximization of STP is paramount where possible.
- Creation of Business Requirement Documentation and Functional Specifications following the banks internal standards.
- Coordinate with other teams within GTO Engineering and Global Technology Operations as well as the respective counterparts on the business side providing strong support from the position of a partner.
- Be an active part of the Analyst community and contribute to the progression of standards within the bank.
- Take a leadership role within the team from an analysis perspective and be the reference point for analysis processes and standards.
- Provide 2nd line support and business analysis services to Front Office and Operations staff looking at and resolving application issues from a development and solution perspective.
- Provide accurate status updates to Senior Management and engage all relevant stakeholders in partnership.
What you'll need to succeed
- Business Analyst with 3-5 years of experience in Fixed Income, experience of capturing requirements and liaising directly with senior business stakeholders.
- Played a leading/major role on design and implementation of large scale complex system development such as Bloomberg Trading System (BTS TOMS) or similar trading platforms in the Fixed Income domain.
- Fixed Income Front Office exposure required (Product Knowledge, Pricing, Trading, Trade Capture, Trade and Settlement life cycle knowledge).
- Knowledge of user stories writing and cases, BRD, SFDs is a must have. The person should have experience in lifecycle events covering the front to back systems.
- Experience of capturing requirements and liaising directly with senior business stakeholders
- Repo trading - Product Knowledge, Trade booking, SBL, Tri-party trades using Martini or similar Repo platforms.
- Understanding of the clearing lifecycle with Asian and European CCP’s (LCH and SGX) for both House and client flows.
- Middle and Back office processes (trade validation, fixing, settlements, accounting, confirmation, clearing)
- The ability to document clear and precise business requirements and be able to marry this to the appropriate technology solution and present this for approval to senior technology counterparts.
- Development Estimates and Resource Planning (inclusive of time management and budget ownership for development assignments)
- Should be well versed with excel / can create macros.
- Strong level of Oral and Written English
- This role is only open to Singaporean or PR holder, please state this in your CV.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company