Associate Consultant / Consultant
About the Role
SWIFT Asia Pacific is looking for an ambitious individual for an Associate Consultant to uplift the customer experience of our community in ASEAN. The new team member will develop SWIFT product expertise in Alliance Access (SAA), Alliance Cloud and Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH), and leverage this knowledge to engage customers from multiple perspectives, including performing technical implementations, offering advisory services, as well as delivering service management to AMH customers in the region. In order to deliver preventive, proactive and reactive services to the highest standards, collaboration is required with account managers, experts within support and product teams, Operations and Command Centre, professional services partners, as well as other teams both at regional and global level. The role allows high growth possibilities to evolve into further roles within SWIFT at Singapore or other offices. What to expect
What will make you successful? Professional skills & competencies
- You will build and/or enhance, maintain product and solution expertise, e.g. SAA, AMH, Alliance Cloud, gpi, APIs
- You will achieve certification in assigned products, solutions and training portfolio
- You will contribute actively in technical implementation projects, including delivery of SWIFT products at customer site
- You will engage customers in technical and business advisory services that enable them to achieve the required technology and business objectives
- You will conduct product training to customers in a classroom or virtual setting
- You will deliver Premium Plus Support service and Care AMH services as detailed in the Advanced Support and Care Services Catalogue
- You will perform AMH-related deliverables (i.e. Heath Checks, Troubleshooting Course) and updates / change management activities
- You will assist senior members of the team in maintaining customer relationships, and act as an additional point of contact for operational account management
- You will promote and propose change in the customer environment for resilience and optimization of their use of SWIFT products and services
- You will assist in the coordination and documentation of service reviews and delivery planning (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- You will provide technical support to business development colleagues by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos.
Technical skills & knowledge
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years' experience in systems development, finance/banking systems or operations
- Ability to conform to SWIFT's Professional Services best practices, including project management and other methodologies
- Excellent communication, coordination and planning skills
- Be able to work under pressure at customer location
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English, other APAC language is an advantage
- Willing to travel
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Competency Profile Takes Accountability for Delivering Results
- Knowledge in various Operating Systems, Networking technologies, APIs, understanding of Java technology and modern integration techniques and technologies
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, AIX or Linux
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking technologies including routers, VPN, firewalls, etc.
- Knowledge of Perl, Java, XML, Bash, JIRA is an asset
- Knowledge of database and security technologies is an asset
- Knowledge of Alliance products (SAA, AMH, etc.) is an asset
Demonstrates Operational Excellence
- Follows instructions and obtains clarification where required; makes decision in accordance to established procedures usually on predictable or recurrent issues. Delivers on commitments despite any difficulties encountered.
- Delivers work to agreed specifications of timeliness and quality; seeks to improve ways of doing things; sets and meets high standards for own work; demonstrates commitment to security policy
Business Understanding and Commercial Sense
- Expands own specialist knowledge and skills by taking ownership of own development; encourages colleagues to bring forward and share new ideas and alternative solutions; demonstrates openness to utilise new approaches.
Builds and reinforces customer relationships
- Demonstrates understanding of how own work contributes and adds value to the business; uses knowledge of SWIFT products and services and their benefits to customers; demonstrates ability to adapt to change while adhering to security standards.
Leads with a team focus
- Provides quality support and service to others, mainly internal; proactively seeks to understand customer needs and responds to requests in positive, friendly and timely manner.
- Works effectively with others and recognises their contributions; adheres to SWIFT values.
What we offer [ click here ] SWIFT - Make your impact [ click here ]
- Chooses and applies the appropriate method of communicating factual or procedural information; communicates in a clear and concise manner; demonstrates openness to others' ideas and points of view.