AVP / Senior Associate, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineering & Services, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the applications team to understand and assist with logging and monitoring design.
- Build dashboards for monitoring purpose by identifying and onboarding data sources and gathering requirements.
- Build the automation module which covers for package installation and module for configuration update, registration , chargeback calculation and health monitoring.
- To provide platform support which covers planning and execution of system maintenance, patching, upgrades, change request and troubleshooting; onboarding of new source system to the platform; escalating problems to vendor to achieve resolution.
- Maintain system performance by performing system monitoring, analysis and tuning; troubleshooting on hardware, software and Operating System issues; designing and running system load/stress test.
- Continuously monitor the source data loading and perform analysis, recommend and carry out finetuning to gain storage cost reduction and system efficiency.
- Knowledge in working with Log management tools, eg. Graylog and/or Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana stack, to do logs transformation, filtering, loading, searching and building dashboard.
- Programming experience at the following languages in Unix :- NodeJS, Unix shell script, Perl, Python.
- Experience with coding that uses MariaDB and/or MongoDB and GUI front-end development.
- Experience with System Administration on Linux O/S
- 5+ years experience in building and support application with good technical understanding and management.
- Experience in banking systems.
- Dependable, proactive, good in writing and verbal communication, ability to handle pressure and learn on the fly.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.