AVP/SA, Wealth Management Data Analyst, Consumer Banking Group
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work with product managers, business managers, front office team to identify analytics and build solution to generate value for Wealth management business.
- Translate business problems into data requirements
- Explore/discover data/source systems to address analytics requests.
- Process raw data sources to build analytical data marts, reports for regular use.
- Perform deep dive analysis to address key business challenges and identify untapped opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in analysis and insights to drive business outcomes
- Previous experience in Private Banking / Wealth Management domain for at least 1-2 years
- Strong understanding of Avaloq data structure, or other Wealth core banking system data structure
- Candidate must have strong SAS/SQL and MS Excel background and be comfortable with processing large volumes of data.
- Good communication skills and presentation skill
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Experience working in management consultancy is preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with Python script is preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.