IT SUPPORT - Process Associate - English
IT SUPPORT - Process Associate - English - HIG005119
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of IT Support - Process Associate
We are looking for someone with a good level of English and a passion for finding a solution for customers' tech problems.
- Being the single point of contact for IT matter for your client.
- Providing support for user requests around hardware, software, network and service issues.
- Coordinating incident resolution with Level 2 and Level 3 staff.
- Logging and keeping record of user queries.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract!
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of English,B2
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Oct 16, 2020, 3:49:44 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time