Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Warszawa | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
What you'll do
- Joining our Commercial Banking EDS team, you'll be involved in reporting on the balance sheet and profit and loss as well as budgeting and forecasting processes
- You'll be driving a team to work with business-wide stakeholders to identify best practices and provide input to the implementation of common methodologies, tools and techniques
- This is an opportunity to gain valuable exposure as you develop strong relationships with key partners in the Finance function
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you'll be actively supporting business partners and senior business partners with the provision of timely, reliable, and insightful financial support that will drive senior and executive financial and commercial discussions. You'll be delivering finance initiatives and projects, drawing actionable business insights from financials, and developing and matching solutions to meet business needs.
You'll be complying with the business-wide governance framework, as well as influencing cost management decisions through the provision of commercial and financial expertise. And you'll be making sure the customers' needs and requirements are taken care of.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
The skills you'll need
- Prepare insightful analysis of business financial performance to help influence key business decisions and inform senior stakeholders of the Commercial business
- Helping to develop reports and transfer these to more advanced digital forms in Tableau to enable self-service and quicker turnaround of ad hoc analysis and business challenges
- Delivering regular reporting on balance sheets and profit and loss, as well as budgeting and forecasting
- Providing commentary to explain data movements and the outlook for the future periods, along with revenue forecasts
- Delivering relevant, consistent, timely and business focused MI
- Providing support for the extended team and colleagues locally, and liaising with various parts of the business to build and maintain a strong network of contacts across the wider area
To succeed in this role, you'll need experience in a business analytical environment as well as financial services experience. Along with a relevant qualification in accountancy or equivalent experience in a comparable field, you'll need an appetite for detail and delivery orientation, and an enquiring nature and skill set.
Additionally, you'll need a problem solving and analytical skill set, and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build and influence relationships.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Good commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to communicate complex financial information in a concise, non-technical manner
- Planning and organisational capabilities, with the ability to work in a flexible environment
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and modelling
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office applications