Lead Java Developer, AVP
Who we are looking for:
State Street's Identity and Access Management division is seeking a senior technical lead with creativity, desire to lead a team of senior & junior developers to provide design, development and support of business critical and complex enterprise security platform. What you will be responsible for:
- Work with business team to understand and analyze new requirements.
- Collaborate with s/w vendor and functional teams to drive long term strategic projects.
- Drive architectural and design discussions towards solution perfection.
- Hands on architecture, analysis, design, review and execution of code.
- Assist in QA and testing of existing and/or new features.
- Participate in release, build and deployment activities.
- Write and/or review software and system documentation.
- Provide subject matter technical domain expertise in addressing complex production issues that encompass a wide range of internal and external systems, components, and processes.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or engineering.
- At least 5 years of hands-on development experience in 3-tier or service oriented application architecture.
- Exhibit integrity and ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines.
- Ability to lead team member manage delivery and provide feedback.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, Ethical, Self-driven and self-motivated, goal and results oriented.
What We Offer:
- At least 5-7 years Programming experience with Java/J2EE.
- Strong database SQL experience in Oracle or SQL Server database environment, Familiar with SQL objects such as index, trigger, stored procedure and proficient in complex SQL query writing.
- Experience with UNIX/Windows Shell/batch scripting.
- Experience with Angular/ React JS.
- Experience with GitHub, Clearcase source code repository.
- Experience with Apache Open source.
- Experience in Autosys, Hibernate, Siteminder, Web Services and Cloud architecture.
- Experience in evaluating software estimating cost and delivery timelines.
- Experience leading Agile team & driving SDLC processes
- Preferred: Experience with State Street PaaS, IaaS+ Private
- Preferred: Vendor software experience such as SailPoint, ServiceNow, Azure/AWS Cloud
Why this role is important to us:
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street: What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers