Internship - Information Technology Services (ITS)
Handling administrative and support functions for the department and help desk support.
• Assisting in providing first line technical support to users
• Support project manager or work-stream leaders to achieve projects on hand
• Assisting in scheduling and deployment of hardware and software
• Organizing, maintaining, handling, and filing all related documentation and correspondence
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years' of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting or Finance
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
• Active in extra-curricular activities, with strong leadership qualities
• Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement for a minimum duration of 12 weeks.