- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst
· Work through requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
· Collect and analyze the project's business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team.
· Develop wire frames, workflows, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
· Development of test scenarios and test cases, and testing activities necessary to assess the quality and completion of system implementations
· Review and/or prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology.
· Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value
· Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
· Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies
· Prepare end-user training and process documents for stakeholders
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
· The candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
· Minimum 8 years' experience in Information Security (Identity and Access Management), preferably in Banking and Financial services sector
· Must have a clear understanding of the concepts of Identity Management and end to end information flow. Candidate must have an understanding of industry best practices for access administration (Provisioning, de-provisioning), access enforcements (authentication protocols) and access governance (certification, logging monitoring etc.)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate, compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations across diverse cultures
· Understanding of audit and compliance requirements applicable in a compliance industry in a must
· CISSP; CISSP-ISSEP certification preferred. Other relevant security certifications will be considered.
· Strong presentation skills with an excellent standard of English
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a troubleshooting mindset
· Must be articulate and composed when delivering difficult messages to stakeholders
· Strong Technical skills and good understanding in Identity and Access Management
· Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
A diverse culture:
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...
ling your potential.