Award winning fund and corporate services firm, is looking for a Senior Officer for there legal and cosec team, in luxembourg, to help with hedge fund clients. The firm is a market leader and is growing its alternatives business.
About the Team
Fund legal and administration is a core part of our business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of client entities (mostly hedge fund clients)
- You will be a managing timely board meeting, and actioning resolutions
- You will liaise with local and international legal professionals, financial institutions and professionals, as well as client liaison and support
- You will assist with collection of accounts receivable
- You will ensure the accurate maintenance and updating of statutory books and database administration and related statutory filings and payments
- You will assist with the creation and will be reponsible to tracking client intiatives
- You are a graduate in business and/or corporate law.
- You have ideally 5-9 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained within a corporate services provider or law firm in Luxembourg.
- You are highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership of the transactions.
- You can work effectively within a team as well as individually.
- You are able to multi-task while managing with the account manager unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise.
- You are client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude.