IT Test Manager
a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Brussels, a professional to cover the following opening: IT Test Manager (Luxembourg) You will...
You have ...
- Test Web Applications and Web Services
- Define Test Cases/Scenarios
- Define Test Plans
- Test cycle planning, supervision and execution
Job Requirements You will get...
- Create, maintain and evolve Test Plans
- Experience in Test Management software is required
The Test Management suite that we currently use is Zephyr for Jira
- Experience in Test Automation software is a plus
The Test Automation suite available to us is Selenium
- Experience with both Atlassian Jira and Confluence is required
- Experience with other related Atlassian software and add-ons like Bamboo and Capture for Jira are a plus
- Analyse, review, and assess requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria, specifications (i.e., the test basis)
- Identify and document test conditions, and capture traceability between test cases, test conditions, and the test basis
- Design and implement test cases and test procedures
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Create the detailed test execution schedule
- Execute tests, evaluate the results, and document deviations from expected results
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT in general
- Minimum 8 years in Application Testing (e.g. setup of test environments, test plans, manual and automated test execution, test documentation...)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using service management practices. Certification in ITIL mandatory.
- Minimum of B2 level in English in all parameters of CEFR
- Client / server systems
- Web application development, including web services
- Java SE/EE
- Oracle Weblogic
- Oracle Database
- Unix & Linux
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com .
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues