- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- Full time
Agile Analyst Developer
Agile Analyst DeveloperAnalyst Developer (SQL / .NET)
Outline of responsibilities:
Experienced Agile Developer for a leading global financial services firm
The person will have an in-depth knowledge of SQL and .NET and employ that knowledge within an Agile team to design, implement, and support business applications.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team-player with experience of current development techniques and tools, and will help the team to progress in using them:
• SQL knowledge
• .NET knowledge
• DevOps - CI, build automation, continuous deployment, fast path to live, etc.
• Quality control of code and releases (TDD, unit testing, coding for testability).
• Investment securities and positions (including valuations)
• Investment risk - liquidity and stress tests
• Any other regulatory reporting experience is a plus
The candidate is not expected to be fluent in all of the above but must show a willingness to learn, adapt, and help the team.
Education & Training/Qualifications:
2-5 years of experience in a similar position.
Scrum / Agile experience is required; previous scrum master experience is a plus. SAFe knowledge beneficial.
Written and spoken English; other languages would be advantageous.
Financial industry experience would be of benefit but is not essential.
Schroders Luxembourg uses a Microsoft development platform.
Essential Technical Skills :
• SQL skills.
• C# (.NET 4+).
• Entity Framework or similar OR/M.
• An ability to discuss and use different tools, architectures, and design patterns.
• A proven record of learning and adopting new technologies.
• Use of automated test / build / deployment tools.
• Reporting Services / Integration Services.