Company A global leader in fund and corporate services, is looking for an AML/KYC Corporate Officer, for their Governance Services team. This firm has $1tr of Assets under Administration, with over 5000 staff and 80 offices globally. This role pays extremely well and is a chance to join a high quality business with great career progression in this growing team.
- Ensure client-due diligence requirements are adhered to including assessing client documentation and required risk analysis
- Continue to monitor, and ensure that CDD requirements are met throughout the lifecycle, including periodic reviews of files and updating the risk reports
- Communicate with and advise clients, colleagues on the CDD requirements of the Luxembourg office, to ensure consistency of approach
- Identify client and third parties that may be an integrity risk for the organization
- Assess various documents, including transaction profile, acceptance, (re)approval, transfer, re-activation, refusal and business termination, etc.
- You will assist the client servicing teams with transaction monitoring.
- You will report internally possible suspicious and/or unusual transactions in line with applicable reporting policies and procedures to the local Head of AML & Operations Control Manager.
- You will assist with upholding internal KYC/AML policies and procedures
- Bachelor degree or country equivalent in civil law/ corporate law or a related discipline
- 5-8 years experience in the financial service industry.
- A good grasp of the Luxembourg KYC/AML framework and knowledge of recent legislative developments (e.g. AMLD4, etc.), it would be preferable
- You are able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Good communicator, and are fluent in English and French.
- Able to work in a team and autonomously as well as liaise with other departments within a large organization.