Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - ESGC
Job Description The Analytical Design team is mandated with developing, configuring, and maintaining Analytic Logic, tools, and processes for the Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) team within Moody's Risk Assessments and its affiliates.
This role will suit a highly motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to use their own initiative and work with minimal supervision. The responsibilities of a quality assurance engineer include:
- Verify and enhance the ESG quantitative tools.
- Write and execute manual and automated tests.
- Implementing testing procedures to verify the ability of ESG quantitative tools to achieve requirements of ESG methodologies.
- Build quantitative tool prototypes, implement validation procedures, and assist with the implementation of governance frameworks for ESG quantitative tools.
Analyze the results of tests of tests that you have performed and provide meaningful reports to project team.
- MS degree in Applied Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics, or Business preferred.
- Experience in ESG quantitative modeling a plus
- Working knowledge of the following technologies: Python, R, and SQL
- Understanding of Web-based technology architecture and data structures
- Hard working, easy to work with, and willingness to learn new technologies
- Rigorous and analytical thought process and able to work independently
- Fluency in English is essential
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.