A new opportunity to work as a Senior Manager within an established Product Control team at a top Investment Bank.
- Deputize for the Head of Product Control with a view to stepping up as Head of Product Control in the future.
- Support all product lines within daily PnL analysis and commentary. Work with the production teams offshore and provide the interface with the business in Japan.
- Escalate issues and anomalies to senior management in Japan.
- Have a thourough understanding of global and local regulations impacting the business in Japan and ensuring reporting of PnL is both accurate and timely.
- Develop control frameworks across the different product lines to ensure independent valuation supports the business.
- Understand where risk exists in the business and support business decision making and the development of new products by communicating the impact of future risks.
- Experience in Product Control, Financial Control or valuation, with strong analytical skills and an understanding of the impacting of accounting methods on the business.
- Experience or potential to manage a team of specialist product control professionals.
- Ability to develop robust relationships with the business in Japan and other stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills in Japanese and English.
About our client
Top global Investment and Corporate Banks offering a wide range of financial solutions for clients in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.