IT System Administrator
The Interactive Brokers Group is one of the leading global brokers with a well-established technology driven culture. We have selected Dublin, Ireland as the future headquarters for our European business and are seeking bright, motivated, entrepreneurial people to help launch what we expect to be one of the Group's leading operations. IT System Administrator
- First level support for the local IT demands
- Maintain and support the Windows, Linux, Network and PBX/VOIP environment.
- Responsible for the local IT infrastructure (power, air-conditioning and cabling)
- Manage local IT hardware purchases
- Technical background and at least 3 years of practical experience as an IT System Administrator
- Hands on experience in installing IT hardware and infrastructure cabling
- Experience in Microsoft Operating Systems, Linux/Unix/MAC would be a plus
- Experience in Windows system administration (AD, DNS, Group Policy, MDT) and Office 365
- Experience in office LAN/WAN networking technologies (routing, switching and firewall)
- Practical experience with Avaya PBX/VOIP systems are a plus
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving / trouble shooting skills
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you while becoming part of a team that is building one of the world's strongest brokerage brands. Company Overview
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info