ENO - IT PMO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the business divisions ensuring the excellent execution of millions of transactions daily.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Interact with Project Managers and IT owners
- Review availability and quality of Projects lifecycle minimum bar deliverables in OnePPM (Clarity) tool.
- Define, build and profile IT Work Package in CS-SDF tool.
- Responsible for handholding during Work Package lifecycle, which include self-approving deliverables, follow up for review action and closure.
- Act as review coordinator identifying / assigning appropriate reviewer, over-sighting on reviewer performance and SLA-adherence, supporting reviewers on request.
Nice to have
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- 2+ years of proven work experience in supporting multinational and virtual-teams in an international organization (preferred relevant working experience in Quality Management or PMO in banking area).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking, results-oriented, self-starter and have excellent initiative and organizational skills.
- Work well in a fast growing environment with the ability to deliver on time.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements decided by business and IT requirements.
- Exhibit a good ability to prioritize multiple tasks with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy.
- Conceptual and practical knowledge of quality models
- Detailed knowledge of PMO and Change-Management
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.