IT System Administrator
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced IT System Administrator for the IT operations and infrastructure of our new office in Hungary. Your primary focus will be the support of the local IT operations. Furthermore, you will participate in global IT projects depending on your particular IT skills.
We are seeking a highly motivated, roll-up-your-sleeves, IT technologist who enjoys the challenge of supporting an office in all IT areas and additionally owning the delivery of a variety of concurrent projects of varying scale and scope.
Qualification & Skills
- First level support for the local IT demands
- Maintain and support the Windows, Linux, Network and PBX/VOIP environment.
- Responsible for the local IT infrastructure (power, air-conditioning and cabling)
- Manage local IT hardware purchases
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Technical background and at least 3 years of practical experience as an IT System Administrator
- Hands on experience in installing IT hardware and infrastructure cabling
- Experience in Microsoft Operating Systems, Linux/Unix/MAC would be a plus
- Experience in Windows system administration (AD, DNS, Group Policy, MDT) and Office 365
- Experience in office LAN/WAN networking technologies (routing, switching and firewall)
- Practical experience with Avaya PBX/VOIP systems are a plus
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving / trouble shooting skills
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info