Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Digital & Tech Team - No Experience Needed!
- Competitive Market Rate + Market Leading Commission Scheme
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
We are looking for top talent at the Associate Consultant level for the IT and Digital Recruitment team in Hong Kong.
Cornerstone Global Partner CGP is one of the fastest growing recruitment firms in Hong Kong, Greater China and Singapore with over 260 people across 10 offices. We have experienced 40% sales and profit growth each of the last 3 years.
People are the foundation of our growth and success over the past 6 years. If you are someone that:
- Wants to be in an entrepreneurial and ownership culture with access to tremendous client base and candidate database
- Who wants to be rewarded financially for the value you create for your company
- Wants to work with and learn from some of the top producing big billers and recruitment leaders in the region
- Would benefit from access to a global training and development platform with the view to being a Top 20% recruiter or leader in the region
Here is more about the opportunities and culture fit…
- Ambitious and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, highly energetic and fast paced environment.
- Our most successful team members are generous, open and collaborative with a borderless mentality. We are a place where expertise, candidates and clients are shared with colleagues across offices around the Greater China region and parts of Asia.
- A developing commercial acumen and enjoys being in a sales and consulting environment where measured results are the means for rapid career development, promotion and financial reward.
- A solutions mindset and never give up attitude toward the challenges faced.
- Love being rewarded and recognized for high performance.
Overall Scope and Responsibilities
- Committed to deliver client service excellence and a high-performance culture for our employees and teams.
- Work with hiring managers to scope search project by obtaining information that clearly defines the specifics of the job including the responsibilities, requirements, compensation, company culture, etc.
- Develop and execute comprehensive targeted recruitment strategies and effectively source candidates that meet the client profile, evaluate candidate qualifications by conducting thorough interviews and build the talent pool for current and future requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with candidates by providing superior candidate care including clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing.
- Client Relationship Management - Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner.
- Constantly driving new businesses and developing new clients.
Top level industry clients, innovative solutions, talented colleagues, continued growth… you will experience all of this and more at CGP!
We would be excited to speak with you today! Click on "Apply Now" or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com