Structured Products Application Developer - Information Technology - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Develop services for the structured products business lines
- Manage requirements from sales, engineering and operations
- Design API and services with the global teams to answer the requirements
- Support the users on their daily requests and ensure on-duty jobs whenever requested
- Synchronize on the global backlog with the global team
- Collaborate with the different local teams working for other business lines
Profile required Profile Requirements:
- Requires 5 - 7 years of development experience gained from the banking or financialindustry
- Proven years of Core C# front office development
- Proven experience in Agile, TDD and continuous delivery (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Proven knowledge in RESTful APIs and Domain Driven services design
- Knowledge of Equity derivatives products particularly options and structured products
- Technical background in Linux is preferable
- Well organized, strong analytical mind to develop well-structured and simple solutions and good business analysis skills
- Proactive, innovative, passionate about technology and enjoy deliver solutions to the business
- Good communication skills and be able to interact with other IT peers in Hong Kong and Paris
- Fluent in English language skills
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
Business insight Environment: Company Description
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region. Department Description
In 2020 the technology department started an ambitious project to cover the requirements of the financial engineers, sales, traders and middle office. This project relies on skilled developers for its success in 2021.
As part of the Global Business Service Unit team the developers will work hand in hand with the project manager and users to design and develop a global strategic solution for the Structured Product business line.
Reporting to the Head of Exo technology team, the successful candidate will collect requirements, designing solution and developingapplication autonomously. You must be creative innovative and be able to propose better solutions whenever possible. This could be an ideal opportunity for you if you are open-minded and curiousto help rationalize and maintain the existing systems, foresee possible issues to avoid them in early development stages; aware and curious new technologies to share their benefits and explore them. "
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2020/10/23