My client is an institutional brokerage and investment group established in Hong Kong. They have circa 1,800 staff operating in 20 offices across all key markets in Asia, Australia, Americas and Europe.
This role lies within the Workspace Technology team to drive digital workplace solutions that improve workforce productivity, enhance user experience and conform to the most stringent financial information security baseline.
- Provide engineering insight, implementation, project delivery and support to the entire spectrum of Workspace technology and application system stack.
- SME on tools including M365 suite, Azure, AD, Exchange, Skype, SharePoint, MDM, Windows 10 Desktop and MS SCCM & SCOM.
- Lead and mentor 1-2 junior engineers in the team.
- Ensure full compliance of the Workspace platform with all regulatory requirements applicable in countries where the firm operates.
- Devise and maintain a set of KPIs for measuring and tracking Workspace systems performance and present them in form of management report.
- Minimum 8 years of technical hands-on experience in end user technology space.
- Bachelor Degree in Computing Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills (Mandarin a plus)
- Also good to have: Ironport, Messagelabs, BlackBerry UEM, BlackBerry Dynamics, Lansweeper, GoverLAN, Symantec Endpoint Protection, ActiveRoles Server, Quest Password Manager, Quest Analytics and any future workspace technology products or services, on-prem or Cloud.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 6739 8488 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-rolesor look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br0000034