My client is a top tier life insurer seeking high calibre project managers who have a strong understanding of the accounting and finance industry, and experience in accounting system transformation for a regional position. Ideal candidates will posses an accounting qualification. Candidates can come from the wider financial services or the Big 4 consulting firms, but must speak Cantonese, English, and Mandarin.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Design and implement PMO framework governance with key stakeholders, managing project initiation, tracking progress of all project aspects.
- Ensure delivery of all projects are in accordance with the Group's requirements and corporate objectives and adhere to scope, schedule and budgets, all within the PMO framework.
- Orchestrate and provide timely reporting of project/program updates.
- Form close & effective working relationships with Senior Executives of Group Office function teams, and relevant project teams and external vendors & advisors.
- Ensure Group Corporate Centre systems are robust and complaint to support current activities and future growth. Provide business leadership in transformation-related system changes.
- Provide leadership in developing and transforming the offshore function to make its operating processes more simplified, standarised and automated and more customer centric.
The Ideal candidate will have :
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body.
- At least 10 years of accounting experience and 5 years+ of working experience with Big 4 professional firms, 5 years+ relevant work experience with regional/group exposure.
- Over 5 years' experience with solid track record in program management experience overseeing a portfolio of projects and experienced with transformation and outsourcing initiatives.
- Team player, strong business mindset and willing to take responsibilities and enjoy challenges.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SAP.
For a more detailed job description, please apply for more information.