Java Analyst Programmer to support Tech Risk initiatives to develop cloud-native web applications.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global insurance companies in the world .
- Participate in design, development, implementation and maintenance of web-based cloud-native applications
- Participate in all phases of the system development life-cycle.
- Support the development/maintenance and documentation on IT security system and model
- Customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical
- Analyze the user requirements and developing, creating, and modifying applications/software
- IT Vendor management
- Work on other ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by line manager
Education & Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience relating to Java/Web development
- Experience developing cloud-native (AWS, Azure) applications will be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of J2EE architecture, such as Java servlet, JSP, HTML (CSS), AJAX, Web Service, SQL, Spring, Tomcat and software design pattern
- Able to work independently, handle and manage tasks with tight deadlines
- Experiences in IT Security will be preferred
- Certified with CISSP, CISM, CISA will be highly desired
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.