Project Manager - Pre-Trade Program
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
APAC Project Services is part of the APAC Program Management Office within the APAC Chief Operating Office.
We are accountable to execute front to back divisional change programs, ensuring strong governance with clear reporting, developing a deep understanding of the subject matter and deploying experienced managers across multiple initiatives. The project manager is expected to support senior project and program managers by leading component workstreams, assisting in the creation of reports and updates for senior management and undertaking business analysis.
Part of a team that leads cross-department projects, providing you with exposure to many areas of the APAC division (Business and Regulatory activities). The opportunity to work on multiple projects and there will be support for training and professional development. Responsibilities
You Offer Experience/ background
- Scope the project or work stream to assist with the senior project or program manager.
- Help to define and implement the project governance model and associated roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate with the various business units and Corporate Functions supporting departments to prioritise and agree solutions.
- Maintain a project plan, highlighting upcoming achievement dates
- Monitor, track and report project progress to the business partners.
- Ensure actions, issues, and risks are identified and effectively managed.
- Prepare communications within the project and to external business partners.
- Formalise key artefacts required through the project lifecycle in line with change governance standards
- Deliver workstream objectives to support the realization of project benefit targets.
- Maintain storage and retrieval of project communications, data and business metrics.
- Establish and document business processes.
- Track project financials and provide regular reporting updates
Skills & Knowledge
- Keen interest in working in financial services
- Seek to actively contribute to the implementation of projects. Experience within financial services preferred, but not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
- Familiar with the project lifecycle and have experience in managing challenges related to project implementation.
- Outstanding communications skills, including presentation skills – in both formal and informal settings
- Strong organizational skills, with a structured approach to managing and completing tasks
- Solid commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and requirements but also solution orientated
- General business analysis and problem solving skills
- Proficient in standard office software applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- An interest to pursue a project management qualification (Prince2, PMI or similar), if not already acquired
- Ability to manage uncertainty and flexibility to associated inherently with regulatory changes
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.