**NEW OPENING** C++ Developer / Software Engineer – Tier ONE Hedge Fund in Hong Kong – C++, Python, High Frequency Low Latency Trading, Market Making, Arbitrage – Hong Kong Job
Our client is a tier one hedge fund looking for C++ Developers across market-making, delta-one and arbitrage. Their focus for 2020 and onwards is to make Asia Pacific their leading region globally, and they are piling resources into building the best quant / tech and trading team in APAC.
- As a candidate you will work as part of an established, experienced development team to build best in class technology platforms integrated with real time trading paradigms
- You will propose new designs and modify existing ones to continuously improve performance, functionality, and stability of the system.
- Strong programming skills in C++ development experience on a UNIX platform.
- Professional experience with multi-threaded application design and development.
- Experience with key languages, e.g. Python, R, Perl, shell scripting.
- Knowledge of different UNIX IPC mechanisms (sockets, shared memory, semaphores, etc.).
- Professional experience with distributed systems.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex business and technical problems with robust, resilient and scalable technical solutions.
- An understanding of financial markets and instrument types.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills applicable to a dynamic trading environment.
- The opportunity to be part of a tier one hedge fund that is determined to heavily invest in the best-in-class technology.
- Greenfield buildout opportunity.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within banking and finance technology, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 5525 2105 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.