Our client is one of the prestigious investment firms across Asia. They are currently looking for a high-calibre candidate to join their team. The company offers an attractive package, comprehensive career development to suitable candidates in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the executing assigned audit projects according to the Internal Audit Plan
- Perform risk assessments and review internal control procedures and policies
- Review and update audit programs and prepare annual audit plan
- Prepare audit reports and distribute the reports to relevant parties timely
- Develop and follow-up corrective action plan with management
- Handle ad hoc tasks when assigned
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with at least 3 years of external audit or internal audit experience within financial institutions
- CPA qualified or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge in internal control concepts and frameworks
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese & English
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now.