My client is a leading international bank looking to hire an IT Strategist to join their low latency platform which supports their market making team in strategy implementation and platform development.
This is an opportunity to be exposed to a wide number of electronic exchanges, to work with front office traders and various trading strategies/algorithm implemention.
- Proactively manage, automate, and optimize the trading platform and system architecture.
- Organize and monitor the orderly production of automatons during trading hours.
- Entensive experience in C++ programming language (C++ 11 and onwards)
- Experience in developing/supporting trading platforms, using Linux/Unix systems
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills using Python/Scripting languages