Our client, one of the Chinese Bank is now looking for IT Operations Team Head (Chinese Bank) to join their Department.
- The leader of the operation team, responsible for the daily management of day-end batch personnel, server support personnel and network support personnel.
- Responsible for communication, coordination and management with related IT suppliers.
- Responsible for the annual IT operation and maintenance budget and usage tracking work.
- Coordinate and arrange the specific work of operating personnel, including daily network management and maintenance, server daily management and maintenance, and Japanese network batches.
- Assist the development and security team to complete the network, system and security requirements of each project.
- Computer room management and maintenance, including production environment and disaster recovery environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in related computer hardware or network related majors.
- More than 10 years of relevant professional experience, with team management capabilities, especially those who have worked in bank related operation and maintenance management are preferred.
- Proficient in mainstream operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc.), databases (ORACLE, SQL SERVER), mail systems (IBM Lotus Notes, MobileIron), server virtualization technology (VM) and load balancing (F5), etc.
- Familiar with large-scale network architecture (including NAC, TCP / IP, Radius, IPSec VPN, NAT, QoS, HSRP, OSPF and BGP, etc.) and network equipment configuration (including switches, routers and firewalls, etc.).
- Those with CCNA/CCNP/CCSE certification are preferred.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with problems independently, and can communicate in fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Interested candidates, please kindly send your detailed resume including:
1) Current and expected salary
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: justin.wan @jac-recruitment.com and jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you.