My client is a high performing, top tier, multi-billion dollar US hedge fund that is expanding their operations to Singapore. They are looking for candidates with 7+ years’ experience in Electronic Trading Technology to join their Asia-Pacific infrastructure & technology team as a Support Engineer.
My client is a world class leading hedge fund with operations around the world. Currently they are looking for someone with the following:
- Perform start of day checkouts, monitor the Electronic Trading and Order/Execution (OMS/EMS) management systems
- Support the front office trading desks, identify and troubleshoot issues, and drive their resolution.
- Assist in the deployment, checkout, and QA testing of applications, writing scripts as needed
- Automate repetitive tasks, drive forward best operational practices, and increase the reliability of production systems
Since there is a certain level of proficiency required in the role it does have the following:
- Experienced in Linux systems, can handle job scheduling, trouble-shooting processes, machine configurations.
- Must be proficient in scripting language in Python/Perl/Shell/Bash
- Bonus to have programming language (C++/Java)
- Knowledge of relational databases (Sybase, SQL or KDB)
- Experience working with OMS, EMS and high-performance trading systems
Candidates with top tier experience at world class leading organizations in Asia are weclome to apply for this position.